Jamshedpur City Attractions
- Jubilee Park: This is a 200 acre (0.8 kmÂ²) park with a zoo and a lake and Nicco amusement park, namely Nicco Jubilee Park. A favourite with joggers, cyclists & anglers. The recently introduced Laser show and the musical fountain is an excellent center of attraction for the visitors.
- Dimna Lake: 8 miles (13 km) from Jamshedpur, nestling at the foot of the Dalma hills. An artificial reservoir, it is one of the main sources for the city's drinking water needs. Has facilities for water sports (jetskiing/rowing).
- Rivers Meet: The confluence of rivers Kharkai and Subarnarekha. Situated at the extreme North-West point of the city. A popular picnic spot.
- Dalma Hills: North of Subarnarenkha river they stretch 16 km from east to west. They are accessible by road. Famous for herds of wild elephants. Facilities for trekking & mountain climbing.
- Hudco Lake: In Telco Colony, a beautiful park and picnic spot with an artificial waterfall & man-made lake. Provides a panoramic view of the surrounding areas.
- Sir Dorabji Tata Park: Near Keenan Stadium. Hosts Jamshedpur's annual flower show in December.
- Bhatia Park: Situated at Shastri Nagar.
- Keenan Stadium: Was largely regarded as India's most beautiful cricket stadium until Mohali came up.
If you know any entry which is not included in the list then please do let us know.